Veterinary Receptionist required for full time position at our busy companion animal practice in Slave Lake, Alberta. Our town is located on Lesser Slave Lake, well known for its beautiful sandy beaches, excellent fishing, camping, golf course and water sports. Slave Lake is 3 hours northwest of Edmonton and the Edmonton International Airport. Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm, with possible overtime due to emergency situations.
Duties include greeting clients, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, ensuring the exam rooms are stocked and cleaned, accepting payment, ordering and maintaining inventory, and admitting and discharging patients. On occasion our receptionist may be asked to help with animal handling.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have excellent customer service skills, with prior experience in a client service setting
– Have well developed communication skills – verbal and written, fluent in English
– Be an enthusiastic team player
– Have competent computer skills
– Be punctual and reliable
– Have good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
– Have good organizational skills and attention to detail
– Have the ability to remain calm and work well under stressful situations
Previous experience working in a veterinary clinic or graduation from a Veterinary Reception program is a definite asset, but we will train the right person.
Please forward cover letter, resume and work – related references to:
Dr. Aimee Pankratow
Whether you are a resident or not, you might be surprised by the charm, character and exciting experiences in beautiful...Apply For This Job
**LOOKING TO HIRE ASAP** Looking to hire part-time receptionist and vet assistance, must be comfortable with cats and dogs of...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a position where you can make a tremendous difference in the lives of animals and our...Apply For This Job
Looking for a fun and friendly work environment? Slave Lake Veterinary Services is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing Registered Veterinary...Apply For This Job
Pets People Practice AB Inc. is seeking a Veterinary Assistant to work at its Chinook Pet Clinic location in Lethbridge,...Apply For This Job